Return Items To:
901 S. 25th St. #B
Terre Haute, IN 47803
- It is NOT up to Lawler Sports for approval of warranties. All warranties are subject to approval by the manufacturer.
- All new racquets have a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects.
- There will be a $10 charge for each racquet sent in for warranty
- Lawler Sports may replace the racquet instantly upon request, but if the manufacturer rejects the racquet we will have to charge full price for the replaced racquet.
- Racquets sent to manufacturer can take 4-6 weeks for status update.
- No warranty on strings or grips that were put on the warranty racquets.
- All racquetballs must now be sent directly to the manufacturer.
**Please save tracking number as it will serve as proof of delivery.**
- Lawler Sports will honor all returns that were bought within 30 days and ready for resale in new condition as bought.
- No Authorization Number needed. Just send a note with item, reason for return, your request; and be sure to include your name, contact number, and address clearly so there is no confusion that would cause a delay in your exchange or return.
- Lawler Sports does not charge a restocking fee.
- Please inspect all merchandise upon receipt and report any discrepancies immediately.
- Shoes that are returned must be new and resalable. You are welcome to try them on at home when you receive them and you can walk around, but please be sure they stay in new condition.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping on returns and exchanges.
- If bought with free shipping originally, there will be charge for shipping upon return
- All closeout sales are final