The Drone X is definitely one of the best racquets from the 2016-2017 frames. With the successful launch of the drone line from last year Wilson has built on that to craft a suburb all around racquet weighing at 169 grams. With the Drone frame from last with a little weight taken off for easier maneuverability this years racquet really packs a punch. Infused in the frame with their Basalt fibers is the new Spider Silk technology for durability and feel. The spider silk Ballistic Armor is a spun fiber to help the durability of the frame in its most crucial points. The Drone X is the official racquet of USA Racquetball.
- Conforms to all USAR regulations, including length
- Articulated grommet technology for catapult action
- Turbo tube geometry engineered for stiffer frame strength
- Optimus String exclusively designed to maintain sweet spot for longer
- X Bands provide reinforced structural support in hoop shoulders
- Power skin graphite fiber layers align to strengthen frame
- Spider Silk Ballistic Armor is a spun fiber that protects against catastrophic frame failure