The Burn 100S is the ultimate in booming power for baseliners looking
to burn through the competition. This rackets aggressive power and
18×16 Spin Effect Technology string pattern allows players to hit
heavier shots, deliver precision spin, and create sharper angles.
- Spin Effect Technology (S.E.T.): By using fewer cross
strings than main strings, this technology allows the main strings
to deflect more for maximum snapback for massive spin. This is the
first technology that increases ball RPM without players needing
to change their swing speed.
- X2 Shaft: Offers a longer handle to give two-handed backhands
better feel and leverage. Also features a narrower shaft for quicker
- Parallel Drilling: Provides a consistent, more forgiving
stringbed response while dramatically increasing the sweetspot.
- Braided Graphite Basalt: In this revolutionary new layup,
Wilson braids Basalt with carbon graphite fiber throghout the entire
frame. This is the first time Basalt has been braided. Since Basalt
is so elastic, it allows the racquet’s hoop to flex in ways that
improve feel, hang time and control.
- Headsize: 100 in2
- Weight Strung: 320.35g
- Weight Strung: 11.3 oz
- Balance: 1 Points Head Light
- Swing Weight: 327
- Stiffness: 73
- Length: 27in
- Cross Section: 23.5-25-24.5 mm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stroke Style: Medium-Full
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- String Pattern: 18 x 16
- Composition: Braided Basalt & Graphite
- Grip: Wilson Sublime
- Recommended Tension: 56 /- 5lbs