The Burn 100 delivers high power and performance for the baseline blasters.
Parallel Drilling expands the sweet spot size, and a 16×19 string pattern
provides forgiving feel and control.
- X2 Shaft: Offers a longer handle to give two-handed backhands
better feel and leverage. Also features a narrower shaft for quicker
- Parallel Drilling: Provides a consistent, more forgiving
stringbed response while dramatically increasing the sweetspot.
- Braided Graphite Basalt: In this revolutionary new layup,
Wilson braids Basalt with carbon graphite fiber throghout the entire
frame. This is the first time Basalt has been braided. Since Basalt
is so elastic, it allows the racquet’s hoop to flex in ways that
improve feel, hang time and control.
- Headsize: 100 in2
- Weight Strung: 320.35g
- Weight Strung: 11.3 oz
- Balance: 1 Points Head Light
- Swing Weight: 332
- Stiffness: 73
- Length: 27in
- Cross Section: 23.5-25-24.5 mm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stroke Style: Medium-Full
- Swing Speed: Fast
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Composition: Braided Basalt & Graphite
- Grip: Wilson Sublime
- Recommended Tension: 55 /- 5lbs