Endorsed by Serena Williams, the larger headsize Blade 104 has
a more comfortable feel and bigger sweetspot with the addition
of Parallel Drilling and Braided Graphite Basalt. Power Holes
improves power and provides a livelier string bed.
- Amplifeel Technology: A softer handle, made possible
by enhanced foam that conforms better to a players grip, yet
made stable by graphite and basalt planks that also improve
feel. A rounded butt-cap design gives the racquet handle a more
tapered feel that provides greater comfort for players who grip
the handle closer to or on the butt-cap.
- Braided Graphite Basalt: In this revolutionary new layup,
Wilson braids Basalt with carbon graphite fiber throghout the entire
frame. This is the first time Basalt has been braided. Since Basalt
is so elastic, it allows the racquet’s hoop to flex in ways that
improve feel, hang time and control.
- Parallel Drilling: Provides a consistent, more forgiving
stringbed response while dramatically increasing the sweetspot.
- Headsize: 104 in2
- Weight Strung: 306.17g
- Weight Strung: 10.8 oz
- Balance: 5 Points Head Light
- Swing Weight: 309
- Stiffness: 59
- Length: 27.5in
- Cross Section: 22.5-22.5-22.5 mm
- Power Level: Low-Medium
- Stroke Style: Medium-Full
- Swing Speed: Medium-Fast
- String Pattern: 18 x 19
- Composition: Braided Basalt & Graphite
- Grip: Wilson Sublime
- Recommended Tension: 54 /- 5lbs