The HEAD Graphene XT Extreme 175 has more mass
and a more even balance point. The Graphene XT
Extreme 175 features HEAD’s exclusive new ASP
Technology (Adaptive String Pattern), a
head-heavy balance design, and all new Delta
Frame shape giving you effortless power in the
palm of your hand!
- Graphene XT: The worlds strongest and lightest material in
an even better way to provide you with optimal weight distribution
for a faster swing and more power.Thanks to the improved stronger
material structure of GRAPHENE XT the racquets up to 20 % lighter
compared to a conventional racquet with the equivalent swing weight.
In other words, you have a faster racquet but with the same weight
behind the ball when you hit it. You do the math!
- ASP (Adaptive String Pattern): The adaptive string pattern
technology features one exchangeable grommet set for the head of
the racquet. You can choose between 16/16 for more control or
12/16 for more Power.
- Delta Frame:HEAD’s engineers optimized the traditional teardrop
head shape to create a new Delta shape. This new shape allows you to
get more power out of the ball without losing your control by bringing
the frame in closer to the throat.
- Power Channels: HEAD engineers have eliminated 33% of the
grommet holes in the head of the racquet by developing innovative
shared ports. In addition, Power Channels have been lowered deeper
into the throat of the racquet.
- Power Stabilizer: HEAD’s patented twin tube construction is
strategically placed in the head of the racquet to provide maximum
stability. This ensures incredible power even on off-center shots.
- Head Size:107 sq. in.
- Weight (Unstrung): 175g
- Balance (Unstrung):275 mm
- Length:22 in
- Grip:HydroSorb Black
- String Pattern:ASP – 16/16, 12/16
- String:Megablast 16 Black