The E-Force BlackHawk 165 Racquet is a lightweight, tactical frame
designed for power players with a fast swing speed.
- Power Boosters: Hi-Octane Power Boosters stabilize the stringbed and
increase power for on and off center hits. In addition, ball control and accuracy
is increased. The boosters create a solid hitting surface increasing the confidence
of the player by turning the entire racquet into a hitting, power, kill zone.
- Hi-Compression Wing: 30% thinner, aerodynamic frame shape with armor-like super
thick frame walls. This E-Force innovation compresses Dual Cylinders creating smaller
tubes with thicker walls. This reduces frame twist and distortion as it is much stronger
and more durable due to the thicker walls. The aerodynamic frame increases racquet
- 22″ Longstings: 22″ Longstrings, the longest possilbe, extend from the
head of the racquet, in free space through the handle to the butt of the racquet.
Free space is important to note as it means there is nothing hindering the strings
from movement. The longer the strings in free space are the more Power generated
from them, is due to stringbed deflection. Stringbed deflection is the
bend/give/movement of the strings. For example, imagine a bow and arrow. The longer
the boq is the longer the bow string is and the farther back you can pull the string
to shoot the arrow. The racquet frame is the bow and the 8 longer main strings is
bow string. The ball is the arrow; instead of pulling the arrow back in the bow
string the ball strikes the string bed. The longer main strings forces the stringbed
to deflect (bend) more, launching the ball with greater force, power, and velocity.
- Zero Richter Tubes: The main strings are enclosed in 48″ of vibration daming Zero
Richter Tubes in free space, hidden inside the handle of the racquet. These tubes reduce
vibration and create a more consistent hitting surface for more powerful confident hits.
- Total Carbon Head: E-Force stripped the entire head of the racquet of heavy paint and
many non-structural materials and reinforced it with additional Graphite. This increased head
stiffness and made the head significantly stronger and more durable.
- Bypass Stringing System: When a ball hits a traditional stringbed it strikes two adjacent
strings, the impact on both strings allows less string movement. This results in a less than
optimal hit and a greater likelihood of string breakage. With the Bypass stringing System
stringbed it will never strike two adjacent main strings at the same time, given the dimensions
of a racquetball. This allows for a livelier ball response, more power, increased string movement
and string durability.
- Dual Cylinder Frame: Cylinders are an extremely strong structure. The
Dual Cylinder Frame connects two cylinders with a graphite bridge making it
incredibly strong, stiff and generates more power. Additionally, this invention
allows cross strings to anchor at the outside edge of the bridge achieving
additional length in free space and power.
- Extreme Longstring: All mains and cross strings extend in free space
from head through handle and to the outside edges of the frame. When the Dual
Cylinder frame was introduced it allowed strings to anchor even further out on
the frame, making the strings even longer than ever before. Extreme Longstrings
are the longest strings possible in free space and are exclusive to E-Force.
- Tri-Carbon Frame: There are many different types of Carbon, which is the same as
Graphite. Carbon is incredibly light but also very stiff. Among other things, the stiffness
of the racquet can be manipulated depending on the type of carbon used, the positioning
(layup) and the layering of it. E-Force uses 3 different types of carbon chosen for optimum
stiffness, durability and weight, and layers them in a methodical way to create high
performance racquet frames.
- Monster String Holes: Monster string holes located on the inside of the frame gives
the cross strings maximum length and allows them to move in free space until they anchor to
the outer frame of the racquet. The cross strings do not touch the string hole walls. This
increases string deflection and power.
- Launchpad Technology: Cross strings in the throat reduce stringbed deflection which
reduces overall power. Removing these strings increases stringbed deflection, allowing the
main strings more movement creating a more powerful hit.
- Head Size: 108 sq. in.
- Head Shape: Quadraform
- Length: 22 in.
- Unstrung Weight: 165g
- Strung Weight: 188.2g
- Strung Balance: 2 pts Head Heavy
- Strung Swingweight: 156
- Factory String: E-Force Oxygen 17
- Composition: Graphite
- Grip Type: E-Force Resin Wrap Grip
- String Pattern: 14 x 18
- String Tension: 28-34 lbs