The Classic Frame!
The Bedlam Light 170 is the #1 selling E-Force racquet of all time!If you’re looking for a high end racquet at an affordable price
this just might be your frame. This racquet combines all of the essential technologies of the E-Force past racquets and with the new 2016 update it has become even better. The Previous sported the Tri-carbon frame, the 22″ longstrings and its unique stringing pattern for optimal string experience. Now with the Zero Ritch tubes getting an extra boost as seen in the Apocalypse and Darkstar series more vibration has been taken out of the frame for a better hittting experience.
- 22″ Longstings: 22″ Longstrings, the longest possilbe, extend from the
head of the racquet, in free space through the handle to the butt of the racquet.
Free space is important to note as it means there is nothing hindering the strings
from movement. The longer the strings in free space are the more Power generated
from them, is due to stringbed deflection. Stringbed deflection is the
bend/give/movement of the strings. For example, imagine a bow and arrow. The longer
the boq is the longer the bow string is and the farther back you can pull the string
to shoot the arrow. The racquet frame is the bow and the 8 longer main strings is
bow string. The ball is the arrow; instead of pulling the arrow back in the bow
string the ball strikes the string bed. The longer main strings forces the stringbed
to deflect (bend) more, launching the ball with greater force, power, and velocity.
- Zero Richter Tubes: The main strings are enclosed in 48″ of vibration daming Zero
Richter Tubes in free space, hidden inside the handle of the racquet. These tubes reduce
vibration and create a more consistent hitting surface for more powerful confident hits.
- Total Carbon Head: E-Force stripped the entire head of the racquet of heavy paint and
many non-structural materials and reinforced it with additional Graphite. This increased head
stiffness and made the head significantly stronger and more durable.
- Tri-Carbon Frame: There are many different types of Carbon, which is the same as Graphite. Carbon is incredibly light but also very stiff. Among other things, the stiffness of the racquet can be manipulated depending on the type of carbon used, the positioning (layup) and the layering of it. E-Force uses 3 different types of carbon chosen for optimum stiffness, durability and weight, and layers them in a methodical way to create high performance racquet frames.
- Head Size: 108 sq. in.
- Head Shape: Teardrop
- Length: 22 in.
- Unstrung Weight: 170g
- Strung Weight: 203g
- Strung Balance: 3 pts Head Heavy
- Strung Swingweight: 151
- Factory String: E-Force Platinum 16
- Composition: Graphite (Tri-Carbon)
- Grip Type: E-Force Resin Wrap Grip
- String Pattern: 14 x 22
- String Tension: 28-32 lbs